Business Development Manager
- The role will require the successful candidate to have the desire and ability to succeed in this
demanding yet rewarding career opportunity with Europe’s largest and most successful Bathroom Pod Manufacturer.
- The key attributes required to be a success in this role include self-motivation, drive, dedication and commitment.
- The role will be predominantly based from the Head Office in Hull, East Yorkshire, however the role will require extensive National coverage, so a full clean UK Driving Licence is required alongside the willingness to travel when required.
- Ideally experience from working within the Construction Industry, although not essential.
- The Candidate must have a proven track record of success and be able to demonstrate how previous successes were obtained.
- The Candidate must have an excellent work ethic and be hungry to succeed.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Meeting with new Clients to successfully and professionally present the company, products and services we offer.
- Meeting with new and existing Customers to understand their specific project requirements and their key decision making drivers to enable a successful proposal to be established.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers to establish new opportunities.
- Contacting Customers to obtain and report the latest projects updates and opportunities to ensure the Sales Pipeline is accurately maintained.
- Responding to incoming emails and telephone enquiries.
- Negotiating on price, specifications and terms of agreement with Clients and Customers in order to close the sale.
- Challenging any objections with the objective of getting the Customer to buy.
- Gathering Market and Customer intelligence.
- Representing the company at Trade Exhibitions, Events and Demonstrations.
- Advising new and existing Customers on continuous product developments.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective Customer.
- Review and evaluate your individual sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets and objectives.
- Attending regular Sales Meetings and sharing best practice and knowledge with colleagues.
- This is a full-time permanent role
- Basic Working Hours: 39 Hours (Mon-Thurs 08:00-17:00) and Friday 08:00-16:00
- Holidays: 21 days, plus Bank/Public holidays
- Basic Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum with bonus potential
- Full clean UK Driving Licence is required
- Fully expensed company car provided along with laptop & mobile phone