18th Edition Electrician
HULL AND EAST YORKSHIRES MANUFACTURER OF BATHROOM PODS ARE LOOKING TO EXPAND THEIR TEAN ACROSS ALL TRADES.
Have you got an 18th edition electrical qualification? Are you looking for on-going work full time work and the opportunity of a permanent contract? Have you experience in using hand and power tools? If yes then we want to talk to you.
Our Client has an established manufacturing base in East Yorkshire, and products that are manufactured and distributed UK mainland and beyond. Their long and proud manufacturing history that has been established in Hull, East Yorkshire since 1990. They have an enviable reputation for quality, reliability and flexibility which has enabled them to adapt to ever changing market demands and client specifications. With all that in mind our client are looking to expand the team and have immediate opportunities for a 18th edition Electrician. Our Client is searching for successful candidates that are reliable, flexible, self-motivated and hardworking, to which could lead to a permanent opportunity.
What we are looking for:
- Applicants to have an attention to detail for quality control and despatch of customers’ orders
- Applicants must be physically fit due to the nature and responsibilities of the role
- Applicants to be able to fit out, refurbish and make connections where required according to plans.
- Experience with using hand tools, power tools, saws, measuring instruments and various equipment where trained to do so.
- Minimum 18th Edition
- Experience in electrical works; installation, maintenance, testing and inspection
- Previous experience with wiring, lighting sockets and basic electrical tasks.
- Reliable, well-mannered and have a good absence and timekeeping record
- Conscientious, enthusiastic and willingness towards meeting deadlines
- To ensure that all work undertaken is competed with die regard for quality, productivity and safety.
- Work on your own initiative and work well in a team
- Proactive with a desire and attitude to learn and develop
- An excellent attitude towards Health and Safety and will be expected to work at a high standard
- Own tools and Transport
We Can Offer:
- £17.00 per hour Basic £25.50 per hour overtime
- Friendly and supporting working environment
- Training and career progression
- Opportunity of a permanent contract
Working hours are 06:00am to 15:00pm with the odd chance of overtime on the evenings and / or weekends. Rates of pay are depending on experience
If you want the continuation of regular work right throughout the year with excellent pay rates and the potential of a full time job with immediate starts then please contact the Construction Department on: 01482 212581 to discuss this role or any other vacancies Prestige Recruitment Specialists can offer you or email us your CV to: [email protected] or register immediately on our website to be booked for an immediate interview @ www.prestige-recruitment.com