Warehouse and Operations Manager
Prestige Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for an experienced Warehousing and Operations Manager based near Leeds.
Our client stock, purchase and supply warehouse systems nationally, this role is key in developing the current sit and will need to be effectively run in order to maximize the sales and customer expectations.
The Operations Manager will support the daily operations of warehouse-related activities for our client. You will report directly to the MD and be keen to push yourself and the company to achieve target. We are looking for a driven manager who can identify and implement change when needed. You will know the team and be able to get the best from them. Training guidance and support will come naturally into your management style
• Maintain a high level of quality with our client’s shipments.
• Work with shipping companies to get the best terms available.
• Understanding of equality within the workforce
• Set guidelines to assure good business decisions are being made.
• Order Fulfilment
• Staff Management
• Strategy and Direction
• Hit shipping goals.
• Look for efficiency and cost savings with materials, methods and technology.
• Assure excellent communications with the all department.
• Work well with a small, but busy team on the warehouse floor
• Accuracy and attention to detail
This opening will be supported with a competitive package and will depend on your experience.
Working hours are Monday to Friday with some flexibility at times in order to achieve results.
If this role is of interest, please submit an up to date copy of your CV in the first instance. A short list of CVs will be submitted to our client for interview. We endeavor to contact all applications but due to high volumes in interest this is not always possible. If you have not received feedback within 7 days of your application, then on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful