Our client is a leading manufacturer and are looking for 3 x Team Leaders to join their expanding team on perm basis.
The successful candidate will ideally be able to demonstrate the following attributes/skills:
* Comprehensive experience within manufacturing environment
* Reliability and good timekeeping
* Proven leadership experience
* Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
* Good verbal and written communication and English skills
* Be able to show initiative and good problem solving skills
Specifically, in the role of Team Leader you will be required to:
• Ensuring day to day targets are met by the management of the production process and the Team
• Ensuring that Product Specifications are followed in line with all Company policies and procedures
• Achieve set targets regarding product quality and waste management
• Maximise use of departmental resources (labour, materials etc)
• Manage absence, holidays, poor performance etc
• Adherence to Health, Safety and Food Hygiene Regulations
Training and Qualifications:
• Health & Safety level 2
• Food Safety level 2
• Good Knowledge of HACCP
This role is based in Malton so you must have transport.
Please submit an up to date copy of your CV in the first instance
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist will be submitted to our client. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.