Registered Residential Service Manager
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for a Registered Residential Service Manager to work for a highly successful client of ours on a permanent contract in Dereham.
This vacancy is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manager or working towards Management level.
Our client is a charity run organisation that work in partnership with people with learning disability. They provide high quality, flexible service for people, including young adults, to live as independently as possible in their own homes and in the community.
The ideal candidate will efficiently manage the day-to-day running of the residential home. Be able to allocate resources and monitor staff performance to deliver high quality care to service users within budget. They will manage all aspects of the staff team and provide sound leadership to ensure staff are clear about their roles and responsibilities and have the support they need to carry out their roles safely.
Successful candidates must have the following skills/qualifications and experience:
- Able to manage the safety and quality of a residential home in line with the organisational policies and procedure
- Extensive experience of managing, mentoring and supporting diverse staff team
- Experience of managing a range of service type contracts
- Experience of managing service quality processes
- Experience of risk management and possible implications on service users and employees
- The ability of presenting a presentation to group meetings
- Preparing management reports for internal and external consideration
- Excellent skills and experience in supporting people with a learning disability
- Positive attitude working within the care industry
- Work well with colleagues
- Ability to take responsibility for your own development and that of others
- Promotes and develops team work that engenders trust
- Open communication style that’s two way and engaging
- Full driving licence and use of own car with appropriate business insurance
- Willingness to work flexibly
- Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service
- Excellent Microsoft Office use
- 5 GCSE’s A*-C or equivalent or qualified by experience
- NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care
- NVQ level 5 in Health and Social Care/management or prepared to work towards
- Evidence of CPD
Hours of work
- This position is a full time position, 37 hours per week. Flexibility is a must. There will be occasions when you will be on call, mainly covering annual leave and sickness.
Rate of pay
- £28,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
If you feel you have the right experience and would like to apply for the role, please submit an up to date CV to Jennifer Taylor. Alternatively, you can call us on 01362 293120 to discuss the role further.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but we will keep your application on file for further suitable vacancies.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 20 years within Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and now in Norfolk.