The successful applicant will work as part of the quality team and will provide inspection and quality control within the manufacturing department.
Duties will include:
• To undertake inspection of build quality and components.
• To identify and react accordingly to quality problems.
• To support the determination of acceptable and unacceptable internal and external quality standards.
• To liaise with departments to ensure good quality products are produced.
• The control and segregation of non-confirming product.
• To support and suggest area of improvement
• Timely completion of paperwork and documentation.
The successful applicant should have a general understanding of a modular production processes and systems with the ability to identify defects across multiple trades . They should also should have the ability to assess product quality against standards and make decisions on the level of acceptability and have an appreciation of quality standards, processes and systems.
The ideal candidate will have good basic IT ability and be able to interact and communicate effectively with other employees. They should also have an enthusiasm for the job and the role of quality in the company.
These openings will be offered on temporary to permanent basis and starting in early January 2017.
If this sound like you, please submit an up to date copy of your CV. Successful application will be contacted within 7 days and a short list of CV submitted to our client for interview.
If you have not been contacted within this time then on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.