We are currently looking to recruit an On-Site Coordinator to manage the day to day staffing needs within one of our long term prestigious accounts.
The key purpose of the onsite coordinator will be to work with our client, sourcing and providing temporary labour to meet the fluctuating business needs. Previous recruitment experience is preferred, with the desire, ambition and commitment to be a success. On a daily basis, you will need to react to the changing needs of the client, reacting effectively to deliver results.
Key areas to the job include:
• Daily planning and scheduling
• Client relationship building
• Recruitment and motivation of temporary employees
Responsibilities to include:
• Building strong relationships with key contacts
• Running a recruitment and selection process for high volume labour needs
• Inducting new starters
• Daily interaction with department/section managers to ensure expectations and needs of the Client's business is meet
• Full responsibility for the selection of labour, time management
• Organising shift rotas and staff bookings
• Completion of weekly Payroll/KPIs
• Ensure compliance in line with company policy (e.g. H&S, Information Security & HR)
• Updating Prestige CRM system
• Out of hours’ mobile phone cover
Days of work will be Monday - Friday working 5.30am - 2.30pm with flexibility required.
Starting salary of £18,000 but this will be reviewed following a probationary period.
This role requires the ability to be highly organised and efficient. Both a good level of IT knowledge, particularly with MS Excel and a flexible approach to your working week is absolutely essential. It is preferred that you will have a good level of both spoken and written English and Polish(GOR) in order to effectively communicate and manage your team.