Commercial Support Officer
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for a Commercial Support Officer for a large financial services company based in Hull. The ideal candidate will have great accuracy skills and previous experience working within a customer and client focused environment.
• Provision of a professional telephone & email based client support service.
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of a library of Company / Client information, for use by the Commercial team when preparing formal documentation / presentations.
• Facilitate and track job requests to the IT department/Portfolio as required.
• Collate, run and distribute ad hoc management information reports on behalf of the team and at the request of clients, as agreed.
• Provide general administrative support to the key account directors
• Assist with the preparation of information for client audits, and, where required, support the audit process through presentation of data to clients.
• Undertake account auditing/feedback as required.
• Make arrangements for client visits including room bookings, refreshments, etc.
• Review and evaluate the Commercial administrative processes to improve efficiency and / or add value where possible
• Make effective use of own time and resources to ensure performance objectives and set targets are achieved.
• Adopt a proactive approach to work by seeking additional responsibilities where time allows
• Work as part of a team, supporting other team members as required.
• Understand and adhere to all policies, procedures and legislation that affect the business services provided by the Company
• Action any ad-hoc requests by management, ensuring they are completed effectively and efficiently in accordance with instruction and procedures.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate confidently at all levels
• Ability to understand and report on numerical data
• Proven ability to build relationships both internally and externally to the organisation
• Proactive, ‘can do’ attitude and approach to work
• A courteous and professional attitude
• A client focused approach
• High levels of computer literacy, particularly in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Experience of working in a client relationship or account management environment is desirable but not essential
Salary- £17524 PA
Hours- Full time, Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
Please call Beth at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role, telephone 01482 212 581. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.